Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Yogurt Newbie

Not sure why it has taken me this long to "re-try" frozen yogurt.  I'm old enough to remember TCBY which was frozen yogurt and that DQ used to sell frozen yogurt.  So really folks, it's nothing new.  However, we went to a frozen yogurt bar called Go a Little Yo, picked our flavors and toppings and snacked away.  It was great.  I was able to get Mr. Non-stop 4 year old just a little bit and add his favs - M&Ms, Oreos and Andes Mints.  The 50 cents off each cup was an added bonus (gotta love coupons).  Considering my son is a diehard Blizzard fan, getting him to even try different "ice cream" (as I called it, so as to not start a riot), was an accomplishment.  He was thrilled with the results and even said we could come back some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment