Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Art Project

I pretty much love all things halloween.  I love the costumes, the candy and the fall decorations.  Mr. Non-Stop is all about art projects so I decided we needed to make something for halloween.

He painted 2 different 8 x 8 canvas, let them dry and then did his hand print (spider) and footprint (ghost).  I did have to do a little touch up on the canvases before we did the prints, but Mr. Non-Stop did do a pretty good job of covering every square inch!

Once the hand/foot prints were dry I added the webs, wiggle eyes, polta dots and the BOO letters.  The ghost canvas is actually dark purple, but looks almost black.

Our finished products are below.

I LOVE them and I have the perfect keepsake that I get to look at every year!



The Chop Haus

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the web~hand print canvas! Every year I throw a Halloween party for my grandchildren, and try to surprise them with spooky foods, treats and crafts. I was sort of looking for just one more craft to do, and BINGO! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete