Thursday, October 4, 2012

Looking Ahead

I was up "early" about 5:30 am.  (I'm usually up by 6:00 any way to get ready for work).  But I was up so I could put dinner in the crock pot.  I found a beef roast recipe I wanted to try and I had to put everything together.  After I seared the meat, chopped up the potatoes, onions and carrots, put it all the crock pot along with the beer mixture I realized, I didn't take any pictures!! How am I going to put this on my blog?!?!?  Yeah, well, at 5:45 am the brain isn't really functioning, so no pics.  But by the time I left for work just before 7:00 dinner was already smelling really yummy.

I sit here thinking, I can't wait to get home, I won't have to cook dinner.  I have a couple of art projects I want to do with Mr. Non-stop, so today might be the day.  I am also taking senior pictures for the niece tomorrow morning so I need to make sure I have all the photography stuff ready to go so I'm not rushing around tomorrow morning.

I love when a plan falls into place.  Now if I can just convince Mr. Chop Haus that we need to take our fall family photo tonight, my day might be complete.  I'll let you know what happens.

Keep it fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment