Thursday, October 18, 2012

Butt Rub!

 I promise I am not leading you down some crazy path.  There really is a seasoning called Butt Rub.  All I know is it makes pork chops taste amazing.  We originally purchased this seasoning at a home and garden show from a pool dealer.  I guess barbeque and pools go together.

Thawed pork chops


 Coat each side with seasoning.  You will notice the top pork chop is almost seasoning-less.  That is for Mr. 4 year old who doesn't like a lot of seasoning, so I only coat the part I'm going to eat.


Typically I would cook these on the grill, but the oven will work!  Bake the chops at 350° for 20-25 minutes.  I use a meat thermometer to determine if they are done. I love my Pampered Chef stone, which is what I used to bake these.



 Now go get your OWN Butt Rub!



The Chop Haus

No comments:

Post a Comment