Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

It is here, finally, election day.  I would love to say, it is done.  But I have a feeling we might not know the final result for days.  I really hope that isn't the case, but only time will tell.  I did my best to not get involved in political debates with friends and co-workers, I tried not to post "stuff" on Facebook.  I really want to be friends with my friends once the election is over.

I wish I had been able to take Mr. Non-Stop with me to the polling station.  But standing in line with a 4 1/2 year old did not sound like fun!  I figure I can take him during the "off" years.  I want him to see how the process works and why we should be proud to live in the United States and how important it is that we can vote.  I feel lucky, the voting process only took 35 minutes for me and I was in line before they even opened!

I will be happy that the ads and phone calls will come to an end and that I can now just look at puppies, kids and crazy postcards on Facebook without having to hide every other post!

Have a fabulous election day!


No comments:

Post a Comment