Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hogs & Kisses!

Well Mr. Non-stop and I had to find a valentine we both agreed on for the school party.  Knowing how he loves pigs, I figured the Hogs & Kisses Valentine would be perfect!  Here is the finished product.  Step by step pics are below!



I started with pink card stock and using a 2" paper punch, punched out the circles.

 A bag of mixed buttons from Walmart provided enough pink buttons for the noses.

I glued the button into the center and used wiggly eyes I had in my craft stash.

Now comes the time consuming part! Using a foam heart I traced 32 "ears" and then cut them out!

Glue the ears to the back side of the circles.



Here they are lined up, ready to be glued to the front of the cups
 

In the dollar bin at Target were Valentine treat bags. (20 for $1.00)
I used double sided tape in the bottom of the cup and stuck the bag to the tape. I filled each bag with 7 Hershey Kisses.

I printed off some Hogs & Kisses tags, glued them to red card stock, punch a whole and tied off the top of the bag and attached the tag.


Happy Valentines Day!


The Chop Haus

No comments:

Post a Comment