Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WOW, that's a lot of boards!

I've been "pinning" away on Pinterest, but not doing a whole lot with those pins.  Well I have a four day weekend to catch up on many of the Pins.  I went looking at my Photography board, I had over 250 Pins!  Really?  Like I was going to be able to find anything in that pile!

I decided I needed to break those Pins down into some manageable sizes.  As I worked on editing each pin and attaching it to the newly created board, I found I needed even more boards than I originally thought!   By the time I was done, I had taken what was once one board and created 11 additional boards!  There are a couple you can't even see in the screen shot below.  However at least now I can find what I'm looking for and when I Pin new items, the boards are already there!



Well worth my time and it got me thinking about a couple of other boards that I just Pin away, it might be time to start organizing.  If you can't find the items you need, then having Pinned it, doesn't really do you any good!


The Chop Haus

No comments:

Post a Comment